Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.9.0 released, millions of players rejoice

After more than six months, twelve public betas, and countless times we've been asked for the release date, Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.9.0 has finally been released. The update has arrived on the Google Play Store, Apple App Store, and the Amazon App Store all at once, making this one of the most well-timed updates at all time.

The update is the largest Pocket Edition has ever recieved, including infinite worlds, advanced world generation, every biome PC Edition has, villages, new mobs (including villagers), dozens of new blocks, a new crafting interface, and much more.

The game is still $6.99, but every update (including this one) is free. You can get it from the source links below.

Source: Apple, Google, Amazon

comments
TheDiamondCreeper
July 10, 2014 at 8:26 AM delete

Third LOL

Aidan Arguin
July 10, 2014 at 10:06 AM delete

Hasn't been released on my iPad or iPhone yet and it's 5:00 PM!

guest
July 10, 2014 at 10:16 AM delete

Has anyone else noticed HUGE bugs on multiplayer?

NintendoGuy64
July 10, 2014 at 11:11 AM delete

Well Today me and my brother are getting are tablets fixed. So I have to see about that.

July 10, 2014 at 1:49 PM delete

shoulding it be "one of the most well-timed updates off all time?"

DarthG8r
July 10, 2014 at 1:56 PM delete

Yes, for one, one single player, a mob spawner show the mob and flame particles, which doesn't happen in multiplayer. Second, and probably a little general, there is a lot of lag, and one time the game crashed when I tried taking coal out of the bottom of my furnace. I'm not trying to be a hater here, I just wanted to share some feed back of what I've experienced, but none of these are too major.

Varun Lakshmanan
July 11, 2014 at 2:50 AM delete

No, it should be
"One of the most well-timed updates of all time..."

Metaflyer
July 11, 2014 at 4:34 AM delete

Shouldn't, not shoulding
The update has arrived on the Google Play Store, Apple App Store, and the Amazon App Store all at once, making this one of the most well-timed updates of all time.

Shawn Hall
July 13, 2014 at 3:39 AM delete

I hope infinite worlds don't get deleted for single core processors could make a lot of ipod 4 users mad plus infinite worlds is awesome please jus keep it on there there isn't villages or anything in the old worlds their boring

coin_star
July 19, 2014 at 4:55 PM delete

For kindle fire it's still 0.8.1

July 20, 2014 at 6:25 AM delete

Nope, 0.9.2 is available on the Amazon App Store.

Aidan Arguin
July 20, 2014 at 8:52 AM delete

My brother still dosen't have Dorite, Granite, and Andestite on his kindle fire. I hope this isn't going to turn into a game that is really dumbed down for android, like if you look at MCPI and MCPC

Aidan Arguin
July 22, 2014 at 1:59 PM delete

He dosen't have infinite worlds or the minerals that I just listed, but it says that he has 0.9.2. It might turn into one of those games that are really bad quality on android but great on apple, like trying to run Nancy drew games on Windows 8, or anything above Windows Millennium. the graphics are bad, it crashes, it loads slowly, loads of features (MSN!) have ben taken down in..like, 2002, it's all really bad.