Gradual Player Trails: Minecraft one command creation

If you're like me, playing modded Minecraft isn't your strong suit. You have to download the mod, install forge, etc. Well, one command creations are an awesome way around that! This creation is one by MrGarretto and it makes it so, as you walk around your world, it gradually turns grass blocks that you walk on into dirt, then coarse dirt, gravel, stone, andesite, and cobble.

Now, before you go adding this to a public server you own, this theoretically is a way to farm the listed materials. Yes, the given materials are easy to get otherwise but just remember that!

If you're interested in using this one command creation just click the source link below, copy the really long command, go into your Minecraft world and grab yourself a command block (/give @p minecraft:command_block), then paste, put a button on the front and watch the magic happen!

Source: MrGarretto

comments
JoshB104
August 11, 2015 at 3:39 PM delete

Wow these are awesome. Thanks for sharing hope to see more!

Harry Kelly
August 11, 2015 at 9:34 PM delete

*You're not your (if YOU'RE like me)
*way not was ( a WAY to)
*You're (it YOU'RE interested)

LightningFerix
August 11, 2015 at 10:24 PM delete

Hey so I know this post isn't about what I'm going to ask about but do you remember the second build contest prompt the fishing village? I tried to send in my build pics but couldn't find out how to do it... Since there hasn't been a post of the winner yet, I'm guessing either no one submitted a post or you guys just haven't gotten around to it yet. I really worked hard on my build so I was wondering if you guys would let me know about the current situation of the build contests and if you will allow me to submit a build for the second build contest's prompt the fishing village. Sorry for the long post and thanks for reading it!

Adam Easley
August 12, 2015 at 7:35 AM delete

I may start up the build contest again shortly. Last time we tried to use the forms to do it and it just didn't work. But ya, I might do fishing village for the next one!

dmjab14
August 12, 2015 at 8:53 PM delete

i dont like mods because most make me get 2 fps xD

Redstoneminer
August 12, 2015 at 11:34 PM delete

Just a quick suggestion: You don't need to write /give @p minecraft:command_block. You can just do /give @p command_block (without the minecraft:)

dmjab14
August 14, 2015 at 5:16 AM delete

If you are going to be this kind of person, you can move your donkey to Antarctica.

Aniket Das
September 8, 2015 at 10:46 AM delete

Then you should get Optifine! I get 60 fps all the time; no lag, nothing!

I usually don't use mods, unless they are like Shaders or Optifine.

dmjab14
September 8, 2015 at 1:14 PM delete

Your stupidity. It pains me.

Obviously I use optifine you imbecile.