Check out this render of Minecraft 1.9's End dimension

The End dimension is relatively boring - no major landforms or natually spawning buildings except an island in the middle of the void and some towers. Minecraft 1.9 is drastically changing this, and it's very evident by the above render provided by sheirtzler18 on Reddit.

As seen above, the new dimension is again a single island - but surrounded farther out by an infinite number of smaller islands (only a square is rendered here, it goes on much farther). You can even make out the new end temples, which appear to be relatively common.

Are you excited for the 1.9 update? Let us know in the comments below!

Source: Reddit

comments
October 18, 2015 at 9:47 PM delete

购物客搜索联盟,来这里购物最省钱!

购物客搜索联盟,来这里购物最省钱! 购物客,中国第一家购物搜索联盟。现已收录当当、卓越、京东、新蛋、红孩子、DHC、玛萨玛索、VANCL、金象网等国内最具品质的B2C商家,致力于向广大消费者提供最便捷的网购入口、让用户轻松找到低价正品。 http://gouwuke.n.puji114.com/ http://sounion.gouwuke.com/

JoshB104
October 19, 2015 at 9:26 AM delete

I cant wait for 1.9. The MC formula was starting to get somewhat stale and this really changes it for the better

dmjab14
October 20, 2015 at 8:32 AM delete

1.9 is too mod like. I liked dual wielding but now its getting a bit ridiculous.

Bluebadger11
October 21, 2015 at 9:51 AM delete

I cant wait for the new PVP changes

March 19, 2016 at 11:27 PM delete

new balance sko utc time

What i do not realize is in reality how you're now not actually much more well-liked than you may be now. You're very intelligent. You know therefore considerably when it comes to this matter, produced me for my part believe it from a lot of numerous…

March 20, 2016 at 7:34 PM delete

MBT Auténticos A Precios Rebajados

Hi, all the time i used to check website posts here early in the dawn, because i love to find out more and more.

March 20, 2016 at 7:54 PM delete

asics webshop

Well I really liked reading it. This tip offered by you is very useful for correct planning.

March 20, 2016 at 8:02 PM delete

billige jordan crawford eurobasket

You are a very intelligent individual!

March 21, 2016 at 12:51 PM delete

Zapatilla Salomon Baratas

Great website. A lot of helpful info here. Iˇm sending it to several pals ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks on your effort!

March 21, 2016 at 1:47 PM delete

ナイキ ドライフィット レディース

Hi, how's it going? Just shared this post with a colleague, we had a good laugh.

March 21, 2016 at 1:54 PM delete

christian louboutin outlet store

What's up, how's it going? Just shared this post with a colleague, we had a good laugh.

March 22, 2016 at 5:54 AM delete

donde comprar zapatillas new balance baratas

Hi, Neat post. There is an issue together with your website in web explorer, might test this IE nonetheless is the market leader and a big portion of other people will miss your fantastic writing because of this problem.

March 22, 2016 at 6:47 AM delete

ナイキ ニューバランス

Hello.This article was extremely motivating, especially because I was investigating for thoughts on this issue last couple of days.

March 22, 2016 at 7:49 AM delete

Air Max Zapatillas Baratas Nike

naturally like your web site but you have to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very bothersome to tell the reality on the other hand I will certainly come again again…

March 22, 2016 at 10:57 PM delete

アシックス テニスシューズ 評価

Hi there, You have done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited from this website.

March 22, 2016 at 11:30 PM delete

ナイキ acg レディース

I do agree with all the concepts you've introduced in your post. They're very convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are very quick for newbies. May just you please lengthen them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.

March 23, 2016 at 1:47 AM delete

nike air max 90 white

I've been surfing on-line greater than three hours as of late, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is beautiful worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the web wil…

March 23, 2016 at 4:06 PM delete

cheap shoes of adidas

Your means of describing the whole thing in this paragraph is genuinely nice, every one be able to without difficulty understand it, Thanks a lot.

March 23, 2016 at 5:00 PM delete

ナイキ ヒョウ柄 スニーカー

I do believe all of the ideas you have introduced for your post. They're really convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too quick for novices. Could you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

March 23, 2016 at 7:48 PM delete

Calvin Klein Sale

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to h…

March 24, 2016 at 9:05 AM delete

nike air max lebron vii

This post is priceless. When can I find out more?

March 24, 2016 at 9:41 AM delete

billige nike jordan apparel

Hi there to every one, since I am actually keen of reading this website抯 post to be updated on a regular basis. It contains pleasant stuff.

March 24, 2016 at 1:42 PM delete

asics gel kayano 21 dam

I am continuously invstigating online for tips that can benefit me. Thx!

March 25, 2016 at 2:00 AM delete

Zapatillas Asics Running Mujer

I intended to put you this very small observation just to give many thanks the moment again about the fantastic ideas you've provided here. This has been certainly pretty generous of people like you to give easily all numerous people might have distri…

March 25, 2016 at 2:40 AM delete

billige jordan belfort and donnie

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang…

March 25, 2016 at 7:25 AM delete

air max 90

I'm still learning from you, but I'm trying to reach my goals. I absolutely liked reading everything that is posted on your site.Keep the aarticles coming. I enjoyed it!

April 13, 2016 at 7:22 AM delete

tommy hilfiger väska herr

I want to show some appreciation to the writer just for rescuing me from this matter. As a result of exploring throughout the world-wide-web and getting recommendations that were not productive, I believed my life was well over. Existing without the pr…

April 14, 2016 at 4:11 PM delete

billiga polo tröjor

Good blog! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I'm wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a nice day!