SeverCrate becomes first Minecraft PE server hosting service, we compare to Realms

Screenshot_2013-06-21-15-02-03With PocketMine-MP, anyone can host their own Minecraft PE server on their PC, but that isn't an option for some. Terrible internet connection, outdated computer, bad router, or just a lack of knowledge can stop some from making their own servers. But it seems that at least one company has stepped up to the plate, and offer paid Minecraft PE server hosting. ServerCrate offers five plans, running from $10 a month for 1-5 players all the way up to $60 a month for up to 40 players. Mojang's own Pocket Realms has not finalized a monthly price yet, but a section from one of their help articles for the desktop Realms states:
The subscription price per server has not been set, but will likely be around $10-15 per month. A Realms subscription allows you to invite other players onto your server, as long as they have a Minecraft account. Minecraft Realms is not intended to replace large, public servers. The amount of players on the server will be limited, and a whitelist is in place so that players can only join by invitation.

We can assume that the same rules will apply for Pocket Realms as well. Therefore a server hosting service like ServerCrate's can be a very good deal for some. Additionally, ServerCrate allows for FTP Access (to install plugins) and a control panel. See the source link for plan details and pricing.

Source: ServerCrate

comments
Sheeps Anonymous
July 20, 2013 at 2:38 PM delete

Well Johan did say that that the price for pocket edition realms will be a lot less than for pc realms, so take that into consideration! :)

May 31, 2016 at 5:52 AM delete

salomon sense ultra

I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the accidental misinformation that's at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this greatest doc.

June 3, 2016 at 8:30 PM delete

sandalias timberland

Wow! This could be one particular of the most beneficial blogs We've ever arrive across on this subject. Basically Great. I am also an expert in this topic therefore I can understand your effort.

June 3, 2016 at 9:25 PM delete

nike air max essential

Can you please email me the code for this script or please inform me in detail regarding this script?

June 4, 2016 at 8:19 PM delete

zapatillas timberland

Just want to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in your post is simply excellent and i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks…

June 5, 2016 at 4:01 PM delete

Isabel Marant Etoile Shop Online

I am truly delighted to read this weblog posts which includes tons of useful information, thanks for providing these kinds of information.

June 5, 2016 at 5:42 PM delete

botas imitacion timberland

Hello to every one, as I am really eager of reading this website抯 post to be updated on a regular basis. It includes pleasant data.

June 6, 2016 at 3:37 PM delete

zapatos louboutin

As a Newbie, I am permanently browsing online for articles that can aid me. Thank you

June 7, 2016 at 1:37 PM delete

nauticos timberland

Itˇs truly a great and useful piece of info. Iˇm satisfied that you just shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

June 11, 2016 at 5:24 PM delete

zapatillas salomon

http://www.pasitoapasito.es/itoam.asp?so=calzoncillos-calvin-klein-baratos-catalogocalzoncillos calvin klein baratos catalogo

June 18, 2016 at 3:49 PM delete

salomon calzado deportivo

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he just bought me lunch as I found it for him smile Therefore let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!